Monday, March 29, 2010

loss is gain!

I have had a few slip ups,
but I'm learning to forgive myself and move on.
I'm down 20.8 lbs. as of my last weigh in.
YIPPEE!

I though I'd share my daughter's recipe for
low point croutons.
They really are delicious and guilt free! Not only is this bread delicious
and ONE POINT for TWO SLICES...
but I make croutons with it that are
as delicious as they are guilt free. :)
Cut up the bread into 16 pieces.
Put them in a container that closes tightly.
Add a teeny tiny bit of vegetable oil
and then garlic powder,
salt, and pepper.
Cover and shake
for literally 5 minutes.
The more you shake the less oil you can use
because the more it spreads out between all the little pieces.
Put the pieces on a cookie sheet and
bake at 450 for about ten minutes
or until they're nice and brown.
It's fool proof and so yummy.
Even non-dieters love them.

Crystal and a friend are administrators of THE FITNESS FOODIES group on Facebook.
It really is a helpful place to share recipes and encouragement.

Check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment